Salary Full Time
Rebar Sales Manager, Ontario
The Inside Sales position is responsible for executing the sales and marketing plan and strategy developed by the Manager. This position will provide high level customer service to existing customers and help develop new customers. The candidate will work closely with the Business Development Manager, Inside Sales Rep., detailing, estimating and contract sales departments and various other divisions in order to execute our plan successfully.
- Receive RFQ’s
- Review and assess incoming RFQ’s from customers to organize and determine priority requests with regards to lead time, customer histories, GP opportunity, etc.
- Price , prepare quotes and follow up with customers.
- Use customer provided bar-lists and material lists to provide timely and accurate pricing, terms and turn-around times for various products.
- Actively call back, follow-up and negotiate with customers to close deals and grow business.
- Enter orders into aSa for fabrication.
- Enter orders into aSa/estimating spreadsheet for weight calculations.
- Communicate pertinent order information with all relevant internal departments including the shop, installation team, sales team, customer, central scheduling, etc. in order to ensure customer requirements and requests are met.
- Provide consistent and dependable in office back-up to the Business Dev. Manager and Inside Sales Rep.
- Send end of day receipts, copies of all receipts and their associated sales orders to AR and Contract Management departments. Close out the POS machine in Concord.
- Daily admin responsibilities as required.
- Entrepreneurial ambition and drive for selling
- Integrity, enthusiasm, passion
- Customer service driven.
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Good Math Skills
- Great telephone personality
- Great communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Self motivated
- Any construction experience a definite asset
- Post-secondary education in sales/marketing or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- Professional demeanor and selling style
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Exceptional verbal communication and listening skills
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Background in construction sales would be considered an asset
- Experience in the steel industry would be an asset.
|Job Category||Salit Steel|